market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] barrel washer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Aaron Brower <aaronbrower AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] barrel washer
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

That is great Jay. I intend to build one in the next month or two. I have a pretty good idea of how I want to do it but I would love to see some pictures or get some advice from you if you have the time to share.

A treadmill motor? Can you get some exerciser when you are washing your carrots? I've kept an eye out for an exercise bike for the motor and gears for this project. I guess I will expand my search to include a treadmill also.

Aaron