market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Shade Cloth for Wind Protection

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jackie Jameson <jacqueline.jameson AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Shade Cloth for Wind Protection
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:42:07 -0500

Mark,
Check International Greenhouse Supply / Greenhouse Megastore page below.   Good company, nice people to deal with.

http://www.greenhousemegastore.com/category/shade-cloth

Jackie in NJ

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM, TxBeeFarmer <txbeefarmer AT gmail.com> wrote:

I live in West Texas, where the wind won’t let me plant until mid-May.  The little plants are just sandblasted to death!  I want to build a hoop house covered with shade cloth to protect against the wind.  Does anyone know where I can get shade cloth that will let most of the sun through?  The idea is to allow a little wind through, but block it enough to protect the plants.

Thanks for your help.

Mark