market-farming - [Market-farming] source for lettuce/greens plugs right now?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lori sands <tchfrch AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] source for lettuce/greens plugs right now?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 14:48:36 -0400

hi all
I rarely post--- but could use some of the collective wisdom to find a source for lettuce/spinach/greens plugs that are ready-to-go this week.  Are there southern plug suppliers that I don't know about?  I have planted many upon many flats that I grew myself from seed but find that I could use more flats to fill in the gaps in my 2 high tunnels.  (organic preferred)

thanks!

Lori Sands
Silver Wheel Farm, LLC
Harrisville PA     zone 5ish-6ish and sometimes 4ish  where we did NOT get frost last night which is completely weird