market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Buckwheat question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Buckwheat question
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:20:55 -0400

Mr Moyer -

Those tillage daikon (Groundhog radish?) greens are pretty HAIRY,aren't they?

How do you customers prepare them?

Are you saying the tillage daikons make good eating, also?

I have a funny story about a customer and large fall daikon, daikon as
big as my forearm, but it's not appropriate for a polite discussion
group like this one.

Thanks, Richard

-Allan