market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] made it so far

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Etienne Goyer <etienne AT lejardinduvillage.ca>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] made it so far
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:09:01 -0400

Last night, it got down to -3C (27F? something like that) in my
greenhouse. Right now, I only have cabbages and onions transplant in
cell tray in there. They look just fine this morning. I am not worried
for them.

My tomatoe and cucumber starts are in an indoor germination room. They
surely would not have survived such a dip.