market-farming - [Market-farming] Aphids and all manner of bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Harriet Allen <hattie_allen AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Aphids and all manner of bugs
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

Aphids started getting bad here last fall.  We have targeted both aphids and ants.  For the ants, we use DE.  For the aphids, I also have switched to neem and find the most critical thing is to get them right away and assume they are there!  Look closely all the time.  This is new for us.

The harlequins are never new, but I have not yet seen them.  Now I'll have to be on the lookout.  Oh dear I hate them.

Hattie's Garden
31341 Kendale Rd.
Lewes, DE 19958
302-945-0350