market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] High Tunnel NRCS 2012

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] High Tunnel NRCS 2012
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 20:15:03 -0500

I applied in December, was inspected and ranked in March, was told in May that I didn't make the cut, was contacted in July with the news that I did get it and was given the go ahead andI ordered the house in late August. That Dec. application was the first year, '09, at which time my local office had barely heard about the program. I am certain they operate a bit more smoothly now.
I'm in Georgia.
Todd Lister
Veribest Farm
Vesta Ga