market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Jang Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <artisanfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: david purpura <davepurpura AT yahoo.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Jang Seeder
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:08:41 -0500

I purchased my seeder direct from Mechanical Transplanter.  Pelleted seed will go through the seeder better than unpelleted seed.  Regarding seed wheel combinations I found that the recommendations from Mechanical Transplanter were OK.  You need to do your research ahead of time though and know the size and characteristics of the seed you will be using.  My seeder is the JP-3.  http://www.mechanicaltransplanter.com/seeder.html .

Andy