market-farming - [Market-farming] Cabbage and Herb Transplants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cabbage and Herb Transplants
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:39:21 -0500

Looking for a source for cabbage and herb transplants to ship to 45052.

The company I was hoping to use seems to be flaking out and has not returned phone calls or emails.

This is the first year we have not done our own and are sort of learning as we go, so any help is appreciated.  I'm getting bit worried as we are now way behind on the cabbage if I cannot find a source.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm