market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] For those who have built tunnels using Johnny'shoops ben...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] For those who have built tunnels using Johnny'shoops ben...
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:26:22 -0500 (EST)

This is the main reason we have always used two layers of plastic with a air pump to to keep the plastic tight all the time through the high winds, heavy snow storms,or what ever mother nature can throw at us.  Yes it does cost more money to maintain this structure but it costs quite a bit to rebuild after a heavy wet snow storm puts it on the ground and their usually isn't a lot left of your structure after it come's down

Phil from Iowa