market-farming - [Market-farming] Clover with Food Plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Farming Market <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Clover with Food Plants
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:45:13 -0600

I'm considering planting dutch clover in my beds now where i will be planting broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower , etc., in March. The clover would be growing there along with the vegetables. I planted dutch clover in my beds where i grew tomatoes last year and they did as well as the beds where i did not.

Does anyone have experience with this? Any studies out there?

Thanks

Marty Kraft
Please respond to climate change in your own way. Let care of nature become second nature.

  • [Market-farming] Clover with Food Plants, Marty Kraft, 02/06/2012