market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 108, Issue 12

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Vern and Amy <vaspencer AT sisna.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 108, Issue 12
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 06:40:26 -0800

Thanks! Yeah, I was afraid you were someplace with a lot of sun. Not that your system wouldn't be good elsewhere, but I get an inordinate amount of clouds in the winter, especially. This year is exceptional, and I we keep saying what a wonderful "spring" we are having, especially with lack of snow we are getting. I hope we won't have to start referring to it as "drought".

Looking forward to seeing your information. Will you include installation/labor costs as well as operating costs? I guess to plant directly into the regular grade rather than into raised beds you would need to put the pipe fairly deep.

Vern