market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Golden Beets?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andy Fellenz <artisanfarms AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Golden Beets?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:15:41 -0500

Erin,

You might want to try another lot of the Touchstone beets from another supplier.  I've used them for several seasons now and have had good results with them.

Where did you buy the seed from?  I've had  seed quality problems in the past with seed from both Fedco and High Mowing.  If you haven't already contacted your supplier, you should just to find out if what you are encountering is an isolated problem or if others have reported it also.

Andy