market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Building a cult following

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leslie Moyer <unschooler AT lrec.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Building a cult following
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:54:14 -0500

Kathryn,

Have you learned nothing from watching crime shows on TV?  Like any good drug pusher, you need to GIVE the caffeine, sugar and grease away first....get them addicted so that they NEED it...NEED you--their supplier.  THEN start selling it...and THEN slip in the illicit produce.  Sheesh--what kinda pimp junkie-maker are you gonna make anyway?

;-)