market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn (charlie taplin)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: charlie taplin <vthick43 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Now......GMO sweet corn (charlie taplin)
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:54:48 -0400

talking about sticking the head in sand.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Wyatt Jones <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com> wrote:

>charlie taplin said

>To all,
>I was born in 1943 and >my era is fairly healthy, >live guite old, still meat,
>potatoes, this era or >generation
>is the most unhealthy >ever, think about wht >they eat, life style. >Sometimes
>I think the idea is don't >let them live so long. One >the largest employers
>in the USA, the "SICK >CARE" INDUSTRY.

Wow!!!

Sounds like a pretty callous and inflammatory statement Charlie.  You seem to be ignoring so many things its unbelievable.  I started to respond but decided I'd be wasting my breath.  I wish I could say I was surprised but there are far too many people sticking their heads in the sand.  If things keep going the way they are and people continue to think as you seem to, you just might get your wish and lifespans will be very short indeed.