market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Dipel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: grizzdover AT gmail.com
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Dipel
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:18:35 -0500

Hello All,

I've "heard' to not ever mix more Dipel/water than what I was going to use in one application.  This is one of those things I can't remember where I heard it/ who told me though : ).  Since the bacteria, I believe, is brought out of "hibernation" when mixed with water I can't really see it surviving in a spray bottle for more than a day. I have used a cheapo spray bottle from the Dollar Store and it applys it just fine, no clogs.  I've only mixed enough though for one application at a time.

Ben Saunders
Turtle Farm Certified Organic fruits, veggies and herbs
Granger, Iowa
www.turtle-farm.com