market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] perforated plastic storage bags.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] perforated plastic storage bags.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:40:34 -0400

On Sep 2, 2011, at 12:46 PM, Chris O'Brien wrote:

Hi Folks,
I'm looking for a source for perforated plastic storage bags for carrots, potatoes, etc. in the 25 to 50# size. Does anyone know of a good mail-order source? I'm on the left coast, but could order from anywhere, and am looking for smaller quantities (~100 or so).

thanks,
chris

Wood Prairie will sell you 100 for 39.95. (25-lb size, 15" x 30" with ventilation holes; nice and sturdy.) Expensive per bag, but if, as with me, 100 is a several years' supply, it may be worth it compared to having to buy larger quantities.

www.woodprairie.com 800-829-9765