market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Irene????

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Irene????
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:46:40 -0400

Interesting. I would have thought they would think it a useful safety measure.

And, while it's isolated, it wouldn't be reading as putting anything into the system, would it? if not, then if anything, you'd be out credit, not given extra credit.

However, I am not (obviously) the one setting the rules.