market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] coolbot

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] coolbot
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 01:25:44 -0400

9x7  room. 1" sheet foam under 3/4" plywood on top of slab. I haven't turned it off since day 1 which was march 2010. 39 degrees. Works flawlessly. 18,000 btu ac. Have yet to see as much as a $40 impact on my electrical bill. I have test run it at 36 degrees and it was no problem. Don't skimp on insulation and don't use fiberglass. Read  and follow instructions on Coolbot website. Installation video on Youtube. Took me 5 minutes to install. They advise 220 and NOT 110 for efficiency. My most valuable item after hoophouses.
Todd