market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Field Mix pricing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Field Mix pricing
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 07:07:14 -0400

Define field mix please.

Cheers!

Richard

On Jul 14, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Tim Shultz wrote:

We sell Field mix to restaurants and am wondering what everyone is charging this year for wholesale field mix.  Currently we are @ $7/lb but are thinking maybe we should be increasing it this year?  Our location is Saskatchewan, Canada

Thanks for your input,
--
Tim and Carla Shultz
The Green Ranch

from the farm to your table....naturally