market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Can't Sell My Produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Laurie Allen <lallen8029 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Can't Sell My Produce
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 11:09:36 -0700 (PDT)

Title: Re: [Market-farming] Dry-land tomatoes
Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.  It seems like such a great idea.  My suggestion would be to contact your small business association. They have a program called SCORE that really helped me when I need it.  It's a mentor program for people who want help in starting or in your case saving a business.  I can't praise them enough.  They were wonderful.  It will help with a business plan, finding your niche, and all that other stuff.