market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Entrust

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Steve Diver <steved AT ipa.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Entrust
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:30:27 -0500

This CDMS link worked better when I tried.

Dow AgroSciences USA_Entrust Naturalyte Insecticide - Speciman Label Nov 2011
http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld62B024.pdf

TIRMS-net is another good source for quick label access.
http://tirmsdev.com/index.php

But the TIRMSnet label for Entrust was dated 2006 vs the 2011 version on CDMS,
so it's good to know about both sites.

I don't see how you can measure this ultra small amount for a backpack sprayer
without a digital gram scale.

Steve Diver