market-farming - [Market-farming] CPB on Canada Thistle?!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <deb AT mobiusfields.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] CPB on Canada Thistle?!
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:39:44 -0400

Hi All.

What looks like a Colorado Potato Beetle adult but has larvae that are more gray than orange?

I swear I saw CPB adults and what looks just like the larvae except for the color ...on Canada Thistle today!

I'm not thrilled to see the CPBs OR Canada Thistle...but if one can work on the other for me instead of hitting my tomatoes like they usually do, I'd be pretty tickled.

Am I mis-identifying CPB?

Thanks!

Deb
Mobius Fields