market-farming - [Market-farming] aluminet shadecloth questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Curtis Millsap <cmillsap1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] aluminet shadecloth questions
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 07:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have experience working with the Aluminet shade cloth?  It seems like a good idea, although I'm not sure the alleged benefits can justify the higher cost (about 50%-70 higher it seems to me).  I'm mostly interested in the possible energy savings, both in summer and winter, using it over high tunnels or greenhouses, possibly year round.
Thanks,
Curtis

Curtis and Sarah Millsap
Millsap Farm
Springfield MO
www.millsapfarms.com

  • [Market-farming] aluminet shadecloth questions, Curtis Millsap, 06/08/2011