market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli Variety

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Broccoli Variety
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:19:43 GMT

We grow Packman, Everest, and Premium Crop. Spring and fall, year after year.
We trial as many "new to us" varieties as we can each year, but these are the
3 we stick with. Our temps are in the mid to high 90's right now and we're
still picking broccoli.
We grew Blue Wind for the first time this spring and we harvested very
little. It bolted before the heads sized up.
I'm not sure if these varieties are available organic. We get our seed from
Rupp.
Carla
Perkins, OK

Groupon&#8482 Official Site
1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city&#39;s best!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4def6925543b4321b19st04duc