market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] garlic concentrate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: charlie taplin <vthick43 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] garlic concentrate
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 22:06:59 -0400

Neptunes Harvest. Garlic Barrier in CA

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 4:43 PM, eglatyne tds.net <eglatyne AT tds.net> wrote:
I've been reading all the good advice I get from this list serve and
it was recommended to use garlic concentrate with kelp/fish fertilizer
for pest control.  I do a foliar spray every week but I don't have the
best pest mangement.  I would like to know where to get  the garlic
concentrate.  Thanks, Carol Sweet Briar Herb Farm Onalaska,WA a cold 7
zone.