market-farming - [Market-farming] Land Lease Document

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: George Remington <george AT rempro.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Land Lease Document
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:29:24 -0400

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a standard "farm use land lease" document that is available for download on the internet?  I'm in Ohio.  What should I expect to offer a landowner for a 2.25 acre hayfield that I am going to convert to vegetable production.  He has also kindly offered me the use of his pond for irrigation.

Thank you,
George Remington
1075 State Road
Hinckley, Ohio 44233