market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New York law....

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New York law....
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:53:04 -0400

The first and second opinions below flat out contradict each other.

The first one says that, if your cattle get into your neighbor's fenced land, you're liable for the trespass. The second one says that, if your neighbor's cattle get into your fenced land, the neighbor is not liable for the trespass.

Maybe whichever unnamed person came up with the opinions below is paid by the unnamed neighbor?

And, yet again: Wyatt's not in New York. So none of this would be applicable to his problem, in any case.