market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Square up

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Square up
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:39:42 -0500

Some progress:
1) ordered and received a "clean" used LG Ally phone via eBay, $120.
2) Paid kittywireless $5 for activation.
3) Great deal of trouble getting phone "programmed". No apparent
reason, just finally worked after many attempts and communications with
Kitty.
4) Just ordered a $80 card from Kitty
5) Just signed up with Square Up.
6) Looking forward to my first credit card sale, maybe next weekend.
7) Total "get started" cost: $205

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 08:45:18PM -0600, Avalon Farms wrote:
> If you are in a Verizon area, you have page plus coverage. They use Verizon
> towers. I get great coverage almost everywhere.
>
> You can get discounts on refills at callingmart.com.

Where do the discounts come in? I went through the initial stage of
ordering a $80 card and it looked like they were going to charge me
$80.

THANKS, Avalon, your guidance has been valuable!

Relevant URLs:
http://is.gd/TjQfq6
http://www.kittywireless.com
https://squareup.com/

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime 182 days 5 hours 28 minutes

  • Re: [Market-farming] Square up, Willie McKemie, 03/13/2011