market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] vibrating seeder thanks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marcy" <mlynnn AT wildblue.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] vibrating seeder thanks
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:37:09 -0700

OK. Now I'm sold!
Which one did you buy Leslie?

Marcy
SE Colo

-----Original Message-----
From: market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:market-farming-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Leslie Moyer
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:57 PM
To: Market Farming
Subject: [Market-farming] vibrating seeder thanks

Thanks to everyone who recommended the vibrating hand seeder last year!! I
bought one and have used it for all of my seeding this spring and it has
gone SO much faster than seeding everything by hand like I did last year. I
have carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis and I've seeded a lot more flats
than I did last year and am still pain-free. I still have a LOT to go--I'm
biting off way more than I can chew this year, I think--but it's going so
quickly that I don't expect to have any problems. I wasn't even involved in
that conversation--I just listened in. But it was very helpful information
for me and I wanted to let you know!

--Leslie / Oklahoma