market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Beekeepers! Free online record-keeping application

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Beekeepers! Free online record-keeping application
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:36:22 -0500 (EST)

ha!  That's why I have an Otter Box for my iPhone, Richard!  I'm much too hard on small devices.

It's exciting to try to maximize all these tools that keep coming along.  The capacity for the exchange of info and management of data is pretty stunning...and useful if you don't get too lost in the technology.
(glad my beau is a tech guy!)

I spent most of the day on a live stream of TEDx Manhattan: Changing the Way We Eat.  There were people logged in from all over the world listening to speakers on a range of food-related topics LIVE from NYC.  We had a very lively chat going and were so engaged with each other that we set up a new facebook page right then to continue the conversation into the future.  I got a bunch of new fans for my farm page, about 20 new members for Crop Mob NYC, and helped get Crop Mob Toronto started.  oh, and a lot of folks were tweeting about it too.

weird and exciting times we're living in...