market-farming - [Market-farming] phacelia seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "eglatyne tds.net" <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] phacelia seeds
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:27:24 -0800

Small market gardener, sell at the local Farmers' Markets, would like
to source some Phacelia seeds for catch crop and for beneficial
insects. I can buy a pound at Peaceful VAlley, but it is $30.00+ a
pound and all I need is a couple of ounces for a carch crop at the end
of rows. Sweet Briar Herb Farm, Thank you for whatever you do.

  • [Market-farming] phacelia seeds, eglatyne tds.net, 01/24/2011