market-farming - [Market-farming] Websites, Small Farm Central

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Guy Ashmore <guy AT thatguysfamilyfarm.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Websites, Small Farm Central
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 17:23:23 -0500

  We are starting on our third year with Small Farm Central, and we couldn't be happier.
  Simon has great coustomer service and the site is very user friendly no matter your ability or needs, and believe me we have hardly any ability when it comes to websites and the like.

It is well worth the investment.
Guy
That Guys Family Farm

  • [Market-farming] Websites, Small Farm Central, Guy Ashmore, 01/08/2011