market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wood display supplier

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wood display supplier
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:21:27 -0800 (PST)

I am not sure how many you are looking for, but we bought a dozen half-bushel baskets at our local grocery store. The used them in some of their displays and sold them to me cheaper than I could buy them. They have held up really well, except when I backed over one!

They came from Little Rock Crate and Basket

http://www.crateandbasket.com/

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas