market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Farm web sites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <growbd AT aol.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Farm web sites
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 12:27:35 -0500 (EST)

Dear Friends,

Thanks so much for the replies about web sites.  I think I'm going to go with Small Farm Central.  I was a bit put off by the monthly cost but it sounds like it's worth it.  It also seems relatively easy to use and that's going to be important for me.

When I get it up I'll post the link.

Stay warm,
Deb
Mobius Fields