market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Difficulty starting Romaine/Cos Lettuce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Difficulty starting Romaine/Cos Lettuce
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:09:24 -0700 (PDT)

I will start a germination test tonight when I get home.  I know we don't have mice in our house. So any varmits aren't causing the problems.

As far as seed age, I got the Winter Density seed earlier this summer from Johnny's, I don't have the package with me to check age, but I will do that  and the Jericho was purchased this spring from Johnny's too.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com