market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Okra, etc.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mac" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Okra, etc.
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:20:12 -0400

Carla - I would appreciate that .pdf handout.  Thanks to everyone for the help.  - mac

Ron McElwain - gofish54 AT centurytel.net

Quoting Carla Shafer :

I also have a .pdf handout on file that has suggestions for placement of produce _inside_ the cooler. It was meant for grocery stores and the like, but the concept of having a range of temperatures inside the cooler probably applies to many setups, and using that differential to advantage was a great idea for me to wrap my head around. I'd be happy to send the file to anyone interested.

Carla Shafer, Farmer
Earthly Goods Farm
3344 Hwy 438
Pleasantville, TN 37033