market-farming - [Market-farming] Help Shape OFRF’s 2012 FarmBill Platform - Complete Our Survey Today

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland <rootsfarm AT cwdom.dm>
  • To: Market Farming Community Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Help Shape OFRF’s 2012 FarmBill Platform - Complete Our Survey Today
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:22:04 -0400

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you may unsubscribe here.

June 23, 2010

Help Shape OFRF’s 2012 Farm Bill Platform

Complete Our Survey Today

Congress is already working on the 2012 Farm Bill and OFRF will begin our 2012 Farm Bill advocacy campaign in the coming months. As part of our campaign, we plan to develop a policy platform identifying programs and provisions important to the future of organic agriculture. We want your ideas on the direction the 2012 Farm Bill should take.

If you are an organic or transitioning farmer, a farmer interested in transitioning to organic production, or an organic consumer, please complete our online survey on the 2012 Farm Bill.

What are the biggest challenges organic and transitioning producers face? What do you think Congress ought to do to address these issues? What other farm issues should Congress be considering?

Click here to complete our online survey on the 2012 Farm Bill.

OFRF will use the results to inform our 2012 Farm Bill policy positions and recommendations to Congress.

If you have any questions, contact Tracy Lerman, OFRF Policy Organizer: tracy AT ofrf.org.

Join the Organic Farmers Action Network today!

[ Privacy Policy] | [ unsubscribe here]
Organic Farming Research Foundation, 303 Potrero St. #29-203, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
tel. 831-426-6606, action AT ofrf.org, www.ofrf.org.

For questions email:
westernmapermacultureguild-owner AT lists.thepine.org

Listserv hosting by: GAIA Host Collective

Roots Farm
Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
CockraneDOMINICA
767-449-3038

  • [Market-farming] Help Shape OFRF’s 2012 FarmBill Platform - Complete Our Survey Today, Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland, 07/10/2010