market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Biodegradable plastic

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Biodegradable plastic
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:09:31 -0400

Rob Wallbridge said:
>"I've also heard that they've
>developed a much heavier film designed to last more than one season, and I
>may try that out next year with some strawberries."

At this place that would be my neighbors used bunker silo cover. Good for years and

involves that magic word...............free.

MAsteveINE
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER." - Friar Tuck