market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Florida weave

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Florida weave
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:05:46 -0400

Hi Barb,

Check the archives – there was some discussion about it in mid-March. These are some links that I saved for future reference (courtesy of Deb Taft, I believe):

There's a drawing about halfway down this page:  http://www.finegardening.com/how-to/articles/supporting-cast-for-tomatoes.aspx

Here's another:  http://csa.amandadevries.com/?p=86

This one has clear, simple drawings:  http://www.foogod.com/~torquill/barefoot/weave.html

Hope this helps,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

24 Sixth Line, Bristol, QC J0X 1G0

email: rob AT songberry.ca

web: www.songberry.ca

facebook: become a fan of "Songberry Organic Farm"