market-farming - [Market-farming] Many thanks for the interesting feedback re plastic on beds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Sherrington <rgsherr AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Many thanks for the interesting feedback re plastic on beds
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:32:11 -0300

To all of you who took the time to give me some advice, many thanks
for your interesting suggestions. I'll be incorporating some of it
for sure. This news list is certainly a terrific resource for us
market gardeners. One of the best things I've done in the last year
is find it and subscribe to it.

Best,
Richard

  • [Market-farming] Many thanks for the interesting feedback re plastic on beds, Richard Sherrington, 04/29/2010