market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bee loss

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jay Sleichter <jaysleichter AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bee loss
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 06:29:35 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe all your bees came to my house.  I don't keep any bees, I do want to look into it though.  I have had more wild bees at my house and gardens this year than I have ever seen in the last seven years.  They are everywhere. I have found them in my high tunnels, by the sheds, around the house, in the yard.  Maybe they are swarming and looking for a new home.  To bad I don't have plants to pollinated.

Jay

Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com