market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Coolers - Walk In Style

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Idyllwild Farm" <idyllwildfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Coolers - Walk In Style
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:40:08 -0400

UK Extension Engineering put a "low cost cold storage room for market
growers" together using the coolbot and released the plans.
I think it cost them about $2k and they made it from easily obtainable
materials. They optioned putting skids on it to make it moveable.
No word on whether UK Ag Engineering students will come to your farm to
build a similar one but might be worth asking.

http://www.bae.uky.edu/ext/Plans/plans_SpCrops.htm

Mike

Idyllwild Farm
7251 Four Mile Rd