market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Earthway Push Seeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Earthway Push Seeder
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:19:39 -0500

What a perfect solution to follow behind a bed former. I had seen expanded metal laid over steel wheels in our Amish community and thought of expanded metal over a pipe for weight. This concrete tool is about perfect!

Thank you. :)

Casey & Teena wrote:
Here is a link to the roller tool that Allan Balliet mentioned or at least one like it, there are several different widths. There may be other companies that manufacture something like this, it is a roller tamper for prepping the ground before installing concrete.
http://www.marshalltown.com/Products.aspx?D=200&S=225&C=C2191