market-farming - [Market-farming] Greens Washer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Emily Curtis-Murphy <emilydash AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Greens Washer
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:38:02 -0400

I believe the farmers who built their own bubbly greens washer are Paul and Sandy Arnold, Pleasant Valley. Farm, Argyle NY.  It looked great! They shared the details of it and other innovative small scale packing house designs in a workshop I attended about a year ago here in VT, and would probably help you out if you contacted them. I don't want to post their email or phone # here without permission, but it isn't hard to find them.

  • [Market-farming] Greens Washer, Emily Curtis-Murphy, 04/04/2010