market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] oversize posts-update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: growbd AT aol.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] oversize posts-update
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:06:59 -0400

On Apr 3, 2010, at 1:32 PM, growbd AT aol.com wrote:

The vehemence of resistance to FB kinda cracks me up, not just here but in other circles too. It isn't as malignant as people seem to think!

I don't think it's malignant; I just think it's an additional layer of nuisance that I don't want to have to deal with.

I also don't want to join Yahoo, or anyplace else I don't specifically want to spend time on; I don't think they're awful, I just waste too much time online already. There is a potential infinity of sites that would like me (and everybody else on the planet) to hang out at. Gotta draw the line someplace.