market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] solanaceae germination problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Amy Rice-Jones <amy AT petalumabounty.org>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] solanaceae germination problems
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:26:23 -0800

Thank you all for your helpful advice and thoughts about my peppers and tomatoes. I am new to this list serve and I am really impressed by the depth and breadth of everyone's farming experience. I think I maybe just have to be patient, watch the temp of my heating mat, make sure they don't dry out from the bottom up (good point!), and perhaps cover the trays with some agribon for cold evenings (though I farm in California and our nights are not that cold compared to some of you in real cold climates!).

Wishing you all good germination success,

Amy Rice-Jones
Petaluma Bounty Educational Farm
Petaluma, CA

--
Amy Rice-Jones
Bounty Farm Manager

  • Re: [Market-farming] solanaceae germination problems, Amy Rice-Jones, 03/12/2010