market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] GAP followup

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] GAP followup
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:15:15 EST

I haven't forgotten your question......  I've been working on a response to this which is succinct and complete without being wordy.  Suffice to say I'm doing a lot of editing.  Bottom line it was a good meeting and I'm trying to decide how best to put various pieces in place or in motion.  More to follow.....
Kathryn Kerby
Frog Chorus Farm
Snohomish, WA