market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA data management software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Dan <dan AT citygardenfarms.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA data management software
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 22:59:41 -0800

I can vouch for Small Farm Central.  I used their services 2 years ago for a small urban CSA and have maintained a website there since.  Simon is a great guy.  Keeps improving the services.  Writes articles about how to make the most of the services.  Great customer service.  The nice thing about Small Farm Central is that it has been developed with the small farmer in mind.