market-farming - [Market-farming] another chance for GAP questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] another chance for GAP questions
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 03:30:31 EST

Not sure if it's done this way everywhere, but our county is offering this GAP training in two phases.  I completed the first workshop in late January, and we've already discussed some of what I learned there.  I will be attending the second workshop all day tomorrow (Monday).  I have all your questions and I will present those questions to the presenters, then let you know what they say.  There were some good 'uns asked by the group and I look forward to hearing the presenters' answers.  I expect some of those questions will make them squirm in uncomfortable ways, which is great.  Builds character.  If anyone has any additional questions they'd like me to ask while I'm there, hey the more the merrier.  Let me know and I'll toss those into the mix.  May as well put those folks through their paces in a rigorous fashion, eh?
Kathryn Kerby
Frog Chorus Farm
Snohomish, WA

  • [Market-farming] another chance for GAP questions, KAKerby, 03/08/2010